All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents new experimental tools and theoretical concepts of collective nonequilibrium behavior of quantum systems. The book is based on the Les Houches Summer School of August 2012, Strongly interacting quantum systems out of equilibrium .
- Author BiographyThierry Giamarchi was a student at Ecole Normale Superieure. He undertook thesis under the advise of Heinz Schultz. He was a researcher at CNRS working at Universite Paris-Sud, next professor at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, and has been member of the French Academy of Sciences since 2013. He is head of the condensed matter division at University of Geneva. Andrew J. Millis studied at Harvard University, USA, and received his PhD from MIT, USA (1986). He is Professor of Physics at Columbia University, USA. He has previously held positions as Professor of Physics, Rutgers University, USA (1999-2001); and Professor of Physics, The John Hopkins University, USA (1996-1997). Olivier Parcollet was a student at Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS), PhD at ENS under the advise of Antoine Georges, post-doc at Rutgers in the group of Gabriel Kotliar, and curerntly has a research position at CEA Saclay. Hubert Saleur was a student at Ecole Normale Superiere de Paris (1981-1985). He previously held a CNRS research position at SPhT Saclay (1986-1990), and after that was a professor at Yale University, USA (1991-1992), and a professor at the University of South California, USA (1993-2004). He currently holds a CEA position at IPhT Saclay (2004-present). Leticia F. Cugliandolo received her Masters and PhD from the National University of Mar del Plata, Argentina. She has a post-doc degree from Univ. di Roma I, Saclay and ENS Paris. She was an associate professor at ENS from 1997 to 2003 and has been a full professor at Univ. Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris since 2003.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Les Houches Summer School
- Series Part/Volume Number99
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1186 g
- Width182 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Millis,Hubert Saleur,Leticia F. Cugliandolo,Olivier Parcollet,Thierry Giamarchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.