Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative and accessible linguistic description of those features of the language that can be exploited to generate structural ambiguities.
- Author BiographyDallin D. Oaks is Associate Professor of English Linguistics at Brigham Young University, USA.
- Author(s)Dallin Oaks
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.