All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Widely-used, highly-readable introduction to structural analysis. * Specifically designed to support the laboratory work of undergraduates in structural geology courses.
- Author BiographyStephen M. Rowland is a Professor of Geology at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He began teaching a structural geology laboratory course as a PhD student at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The Bree Creek map and the core exercises in this book evolved from field exercises in the Santa Cruz Mountains of California. Ernest M. Duebendorfer is a Professor of Geology at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff. His research focuses on Proterozoic accretionary tectonics and Cenozoic extensional tectonism in the western US. He has also published papers on contractional deformation in Antarctica, Australia, and California. He received his PhD from the University of Wyoming. Ilsa M. Schiefelbein is a Senior Geologist currently employed by ExxonMobil Corporation in Houston, Texas. She received an MS at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where she studied extensional tectonics in the Basin and Range Province and taught structural geology laboratories.
- Author(s)Ernest M. Duebendorfer,Ilsa M. Schiefelbein,Stephen M. Rowland
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight1 g
- Width232 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Loose-leaf
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.