Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionThese two volumes cover most of the theoretical and computational aspects of the linear static analysis of structures with the Finite Element Method (FEM). The content is based on the lecture notes of a course taught by the author for the last 30 years.
- Author(s)Eugenio Onate
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes on Numerical Methods in Engineering and Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight998 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.