Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on three sub-groups of structural biological materials: hard tissue engineering, focussing on cortical bone; soft tissue engineering; and, fibrous materials, particularly engineering with silk fibers. This book explores the fundamental relationship between structure and properties, and certain aspects of design and engineering.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePergamon Materials Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPergamon Press
- Weight780 g
- Edited byM. Elices
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.