All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies causes and effects of country specialization and industry concentration in Europe. The most important indices used in studying the heterogeneity of countries and industries are examined, the economic development of individual industries is analyzed in detail and the heterogeneity across Western European countries is shown.
- Author BiographyNicole Palan passed her doctoral degree at the University of Graz (Austria) with distinction. She works at Graz Schumpeter Centre and has completed several research projects abroad. She teaches at various universities and colleges throughout Austria.
- Author(s)Nicole Palan
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropaeische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes
- Series Part/Volume Number3433
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.