Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on management of complex system structures in product design. It offers a methodology for analysis, control and optimization of complex structures. It also addresses applicability of domain-spanning problems.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Udo Lindemann was postdoctoral engeged in many industrial enterprises. Since 1995 he is head of the Department for product development of the Technical University of Munich. Teaching and research are focused on the development of strategies for the early stages of development, approaches to product innovation, questions of cost management and the use of computers in product development and the inclusion of psychological and sociological insights. Dr.-Ing. Maik Maurer graduated in mechanical engineering at the Technische Universitat Munchen. In 2007 he became Ph.D. at the Technische Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Maik Maurer,Thomas Braun,Udo Lindemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.