All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on management of complex system structures in product design. It offers a methodology for analysis, control and optimization of complex structures. It also addresses applicability of domain-spanning problems.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Udo Lindemann was postdoctoral engeged in many industrial enterprises. Since 1995 he is head of the Department for product development of the Technical University of Munich. Teaching and research are focused on the development of strategies for the early stages of development, approaches to product innovation, questions of cost management and the use of computers in product development and the inclusion of psychological and sociological insights. Dr.-Ing. Maik Maurer graduated in mechanical engineering at the Technische Universitat Munchen. In 2007 he became Ph.D. at the Technische Universitat Munchen.
- Author(s)Maik Maurer,Thomas Braun,Udo Lindemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 85 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.