All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionA resource on various aspects of structural condition assessment.
- Author BiographyROBERT T. RATAY, PhD, PE, is a highly regarded consulting structural engineer in private practice and an adjunct professor at Columbia University. He has four decades of structural design, condition assessment, forensic analysis, and teaching experience with prominent engineering firms and universities, and often serves as an expert consultant to engineers, contractors, owners, attorneys, insurance companies, and government agencies. Dr. Ratay has served on and chaired several technical, review, and advisory committees and is a member of the Board of Governors of the Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Author(s)Robert T. Ratay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight1084 g
- Width162 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.