Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- Author(s)Judith J. Stalnaker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleVNR Structural Engineering Series (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note306 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight846 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction.- 2. Wood Structure and Properties.- 3. Production and Grading of Sawn Lumber.- 4. Loads and Allowable Stresses.- 5. Connections-Nails, Screws, and Bolts.- 6. Selecting Sawn-Timber Beams.- 7. Selecting Sawn-Timber Compression and Tension Members.- 8. Glued Laminated Members.- 9. Bolts, Timber Connectors, and Special Weldments.- 10. Timber Trusses.- 11. Plywood and Similar Wood Products.- 12. Diaphragm Action and Design.- 13. Built-Up and Composite Members.- 14. Formwork for Concrete.- 15. Miscellaneous Structure Types.- 16. Wood Durability, Protection, and Preservation.- Appendix A.- Appendix B.- Appendix C.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.