CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.90Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.00Trending at £12.37
- £14.56Trending at £16.52
About this product
- DescriptionBegins with a detailed digestible consolidation of the fundamental theory relating to structural health monitoring (SHM). Moving from theory to experimental practice, this book goes on to provide the comprehensive coverage available on using piezoelectric wafer active sensors (PWAS) to detect and quantify damage in structures.
- Author BiographyDr. Giurgiutiu is an expert in the field of Structural Health Monitoring (SHM). He leads the Laboratory for Active Materials and Smart Structures at the University of South Carolina. He is a regular contributor of papers to leading conferences in the area, received the award Structural Health Monitoring Person of the Year 2003 and is Associate Editor of the international journal, Structural Health Monitoring.
- Author(s)Victor Giurgiutiu
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Weight2340 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.