All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to provide a sound understanding of fundamental principles of structural mechanics. The emphasis is on student centred learning, and the information will be of use to first year undergraduate and HNC/HND students in Engineering and Building.
- Author(s)Jack Cain,R. Hulse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations of engineering series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date22/09/2000
- Content Note409ill.
- Weight877 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Volume editorGeorge E. Drabble
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.