Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a revision aid, this text covers a large part of the material for first-year civil engineering courses at universities and polytechnics. Topics include equilibrium of rigid structures, shearing forces and bending moments, and various forms of stress. The text includes questions.
- Author(s)Jack Cain,R. Hulse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/1991
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege work out series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date07/04/2000
- Content Note186 line drawings, index
- Weight763 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.