Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unusually candid book, Japan's former top financial diplomat asserts the urgent need for wholesale structural reform to revitalize the long-stagnant Japanese economy.
- Author BiographyEisuke Sakakibara served for twenty years in Japan's Ministry of Finance, and was Japan's vice minister of finance for international affairs from 1997 to 1999. He is now the leader of Keio University's Global Security Research Center.
- Author(s)Eisuke Sakakibara
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width6 mm
- Height9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.