Consider these sponsored items
- £46.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dennis Lam,Sing-Ping Chiew,Thien-Cheong Ang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note323 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Limit State Design. Materials. Beams. Plate Girders. Tension Members. Compression Members. Trusses and Bracing. Portal Frames. Connections. Workshop Steelwork Design Example. Steelwork Detailing. Design of Composite Structures.
- Author BiographyDennis Lam is the Chair in Structural Engineering at the University of Bradford, UK. He is currently a Visiting Professor at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and is the President of Association for International Cooperation and Research in Steel-Concrete Composite Structures and vice chair of the research panel for the Institution of Structural Engineers. He is also a member of the British Standard Institute B525/ and CEN/T250/SC4 committees responsible for the BS5950 and Eurocode 4. Chiew Sing Ping is Head of the Division of Structures and Mechanics at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and is Past President of the Singapore Structural Steel Society. Thien Cheong Ang was formerly at Nanyang Tech University in Singapore.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.