All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructural Timber Design to Eurocode 5 provides practising engineers and specialist contractors with comprehensive, detailed information and in-depth guidance on the design of timber structures based on the common rules and rules for buildings in Eurocode 5 Part 1-1.
- Author BiographyJack Porteous is a consulting engineer specialising in timber engineering. He is a Chartered Engineer, Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers and Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers. He is a member of the BSI committee B/525/5, which is responsible for the structural use of timber in the UK and for the production of UK input to EN 1995-1-1. He is a member of the editorial advisory panel of the ICE publication, Construction Materials and a visiting scholar and lecturer in timber engineering at Edinburgh Napier University. Abdy Kermani is the Professor of Timber Engineering and Director of the UK s Centre for Timber Engineering at Edinburgh Napier University. He is a Chartered Engineer, Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers and Fellow of the Institute of Wood Science. He has served on the organising committees and editorial technical advisory boards of international journals and conferences on timber engineering and the innovative use of construction materials. He is the appointed principal consultant to several UK and European structural and timber engineering firms and manufacturing industries.
- Author(s)Abdy Kermani,Jack Porteous
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1112 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.