All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
About this product
- DescriptionA classic survey of structuralist literary criticism combined with a discussion about how English and American criticism might benefit from its lessons.
- Author BiographyJonathan Culler (1944- ). Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Cornell University, pioneered the application of semiotics to the study of literature in the English-speaking world.
- Author(s)Jonathan Culler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.