All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis important text argues for a 'strong' notion of structuration theory in contrast to the seminal but more abstract and relatively under-developed project represented by Anthony Giddens's writings. Emphasis on the duality of structure is placed at the centre of the tradition.
- Author BiographyROB STONES is the author of Sociological Reasoning (Palgrave Macmillan 1996) and the editor of Key Sociological Thinkers (Palgrave Macmillan 1998). He is Professor in Sociology at the University of Essex, UK.
- Author(s)Rob Stones
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTraditions in Social Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note240 p.
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.