All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionA unique reference for graduate students and researchers addressing common problems and methods in studying galaxy, star and planet formation.
- Author BiographyGilles Chabrier is Head of the Theoretical Astrophysics group at the Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon. He has recently won the Johann Wempe prize and the silver medal of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS). His research interests include dense matter physics, compact objects, stellar, planetary and galactic physics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- Series TitleCambridge Contemporary Astrophysics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus.
- Weight920 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGilles Chabrier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.