Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.87
- £137.64Trending at £159.33
- £22.36Trending at £24.19
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £66.23
- £39.38Trending at £45.71
- £18.99Trending at £24.90
About this product
- DescriptionStructure-Function Relationships of Human Pathogenic Viruses provides information on the mechanisms by which viruses enter the cell, replicate, package their DNA into capsids and mature into new virions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 Illustrations, color; 66 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 528 p. 73 illus., 7 illus. in color.
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Holzenburg,Elke Bogner
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.