CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- Author(s)Anne Hiltner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitlePolymer Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of Contents1. Crazing in Thin Films of Monodisperse Polystyrene.- 2. Thermoreversible Gelation of Crystallisable Polymers and Its Relevance for Applications.- 3. Conformational Characterization of the Single Crystal Surface.- 4. Substitution Reactions on Halogenated Polyethylene.- 5. Structure Determination of Crosspolymerized Poly(1,11-Dodecadiyne).- 6. Structure and Morphology of Nascent Polyethylenes Obtained by TiCl3 Heterogeneous Ziegler-Natta Catalyst.- 7. Crystal Transformation, Piezoelectricity, and Ferroelectric Polarization Reversal in Poly(Vinylidene Fluoride).- 8. Crystal Nucleation in Flowing Polymer Melts.- 9. Flow-Induced Crystallization and Orientation from the Melt.- 10. Hydrostatic Extrusion of Glass Reinforced and Unreinforced Celcon POM.- 11. The Interaction of Liquid Environments with Hard Elastic High Impact Polystyrene.- 12. Transmission Electron Microscope Studies of Polymers Stained with Ruthenium and Osmium Tetroxide.- 13. The Time-Temperature-Transformation (TTT) State Diagram and Its Role in Determining Structure/Property Relationships in Thermosetting Systems.- 14. Network Development in Films Cast from Emulsions of Polydimethylsiloxane.- 15. The Effect of Microcrazing on Fatigue Crack Propagation in Polymers.- 16. Advances in Strength Prediction for Short-Fiber Reinforced Plastics.- 17. Thermally Stimulated Current of Solid Pullulan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.