All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains in non-mathematical terms where possible, the factors that govern covalent bond formation, the lengths and strengths of bonds and molecular shapes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Abel is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Jack Barrett
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTutorial Chemistry Texts
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byA. G. Davies,David Phillips,J. Derek Woollins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.