Structure and Chemistry of Crystalline Solids by Bodie Douglas, Shi-Ming Ho (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £199.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.02Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCrystallographers have an elegant system using definitive notation for describing crystal structures, but it does not serve as well the needs of many others working with crystalline solids. This book offers an introduction to crystal structures. It addresses the needs of people working with crystal structures in several fields.
- Author BiographyBodie Douglas is Professor Emeritus of Chemistry of the University of Pittsburgh. He has had three editions of an inorganic chemistry textbook and a textbook on symmetry and group theory. He spent a year with the crystallographic group of Sir Gordon Cox at the University of Leeds (England). Shi-Ming Ho retired from Westinghouse Research Laboratory where he worked in materials science. Ideas for the system used for describing structures in this book were part of his doctoral dissertation with Bodie Douglas.
- Author(s)Bodie Douglas,Shi-Ming Ho
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1850 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.