Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Author(s)C. W. Hilbers,P. H. van Knippenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsImproved Parameters for Prediction of RNA Secondary Structure and Insights into why RNA forms Double Helixes.- Anomalous Conformations of RNA Constituents: 2D NMR and Calculational Studies.- NMR Studies of Base-pair Kinetics of Nucleic Acids.- Picosecond Time Domain Spectroscopy of Structure and Dynamics in Nucleic Acids.- Z-RNA: A Left-handed Double Helix.- A Better Way to Make RNA for Physical Studies.- Mg2+-inner Sphere Complexes at Ends and Bends of Polynucleotides and their Potential Role as Long Range Inducers of Conformation Changes.- Pseudoknots in RNA: A Novel Folding Principle.- Proton NMR Studies of RNA's and Related Enzymes Using Isotope Labels.- GU Base Pairs and Variable Loop in Yeast tRNAAsp.- Correlation Between Crystal and Solution Structures in tRNA. Yeast tRNAPhe and tRNAAsp the Models for Free and Messenger RNA Bound tRNAs.- The Solution Structures of RNA Fragments Determined by Nuclear Overhauser Enhancement Measurements.- Molecular Dynamics Simulation of the Anticodon Arm of Phenylalanine Transfer RNA.- Anticodon-Anticodon Interactions and tRNA Sequence Comparison: Approaches to Codon Recognition.- Studies on N Labelled 5S RNA: Assignments in the Helix V Region of 5S RNA, and in the 5S/L25 Complex.- Equilibria in Ribosomal RNA Secondary Structure.- A Comparative Analysis of Structural Dynamics in 5S rRNA.- A Domain of 23S Ribosomal RNA in Search of a function.- The Three-Dimensional Organization of Escherichia coli Ribosomal RNA.- The Extremely Small Mitochondrial Ribosomal RNAs from Trypanosomes.- Mutagenesis of Ribosomal RNA as a Method to Investigate Interactions Between rRNA, mRNA and tRNA.- Ribosomal RNA at the Decoding Site of the tRNA-Ribosome Complex.- Double Stranded RNA in the Decoding of the mRNA by the Bacterial Ribosome.- Conformational Dynamics Involved in RNA Self-Splicing.- RNA Catalyzed Lariat Formation from Yeast Mitochondrial Pre-Ribosomal RNA.- Viroids: Structure Formation and function.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.