CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionA two volume set outlining and comparing three approaches to the study of language labelled structural-functionalist : Functional Grammar (FG); Role and Reference Grammar (RRG); and Systemic Functional Grammar (SFG).
- Author(s)Christopher S. Butler
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- Series TitleStudies in Language Companion Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 63-64
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Content Note& xiv, 579 pp.
- Weight2020 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.