All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.50Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionPlant anatomy and physiology and a broad understanding of basic plant processes are of primary importance to a basic understanding of plant science. These areas serve as the first important building blocks in a variety of fields of study, including botany, plant biology, and horticulture.
- Author BiographyJennifer W. MacAdam, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor specializing in the area of Plant Physiology in the Department of Plants, Soils, and Climate at Utah State University.
- Author(s)Jennifer W. MacAdam
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (cheifly col.)
- Weight655 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.