Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note106 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 224 p. 106 illus.
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byClaudio A. Nicolini
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsHydrodynamics, Thermodynamics and Scattering Properties: Nucleic Acids, Nucleosomes and Chromatin.- Significant Local Mobility in Double Stranded DNA and RNA.- Conformational Change of DNA in Specific Recognition Complexes Between DNA and Protein.- Nucleosome Motion: Evidence and Models.- The Structure of Satellite-Containing Chromatin of Rat.- The Nuclear Matrix: An Organizing Structure for the Interphase Nucleus and Chromosome.- Nuclear Structure Modifications in the Control of Gene Expression and Cell Function.- Organization and Cell Cycle Periodic Expression of Human Histones Genes.- The tRNAAsp-AsPartyl-tRNA Synthetase System from Yeast: Structural and Functional Studies.- Diffraction Studies on Crystals of Ribosomal Particles.- Understanding Cancer - The Need for a Broad and Integrated Scientific Approach.- Photograph.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.