All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionStructure and Interpretation of Computer Programs has had a dramatic impact on computer science curricula over the past decade. This long-awaited revision contains changes throughout the text.
- Author BiographyHoward C. Hughes is Professor of Psychology at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Gerald Jay Sussman,Harold Abelson
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/1996
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Revised byJulie Sussman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.