Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the developments for the discovery of various drugs, such as Fragment-based methods. This book includes experimental approaches using X-ray crystallography and NMR for Fragment-based screening as well as other biophysical methods for studying protein/ligand interactions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Leach,Harren Jhoti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.