CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £8.64Trending at £9.83
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionDelimitation of structural units has always been a controversial subject in Old Testament exegesis. Yet all translation and interpretation depends on it. In this work hitherto largely unexplored, but highly relevant, evidence found in ancient Hebrew, Greek and Syriac manuscripts is evaluated.
- Author BiographyMarjo C.A. Korpel, D.D. (1990), Theological University Kampen, Netherlands, is Lecturer of Old Testament at Utrecht University, The Netherlands. Her major publications concern Ugaritic and Hebrew poetry. Johannes C. de Moor, Ph.D. (1971), Free University, Amsterdam, is Professor of Semitic languages at the Theological University Kampen, Netherlands. He has published extensively on Ugaritic, Hebrew and Targumic Aramaic. He is editor of several international series and journals.
- Author(s)Johannes C. de Moor,Marjo C. A. Korpel
- Date of Publication11/12/1998
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleOudtestamentische Studien, Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1465 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.