CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number117
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDennis B. Gannon,M.L. Norman,N.P. Chrisochoides,S.B. Baden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsI: Programming Complexity of SAMR Algorithms.- Systems engineering for high performance computing software: The HDDA/DAGH infrastructure for implementation of parallel structured adaptive mesh.- HAMR: The hierarchical adaptive mesh refinement system.- AMR++: A design for parallel object-oriented adaptive mesh refinement.- RSL: A parallel runtime system library for regional atmospheric models with nesting.- Software abstractions and computational issues in parallel structured adaptive mesh methods for electronic structure calculations.- Structured adaptive mesh refinement using high performance fortran.- II: Applicability and Numerical Challenges of SAMR Methods.- The dynamics of localized coherent structures and the role of adaptive software in multiscale modeling.- Progress, results, and experiences in developing an adaptive solver for steady state turbulent reacting flows in industrial boilers and furnaces.- Making arbitrarily small black holes: Experiences with AMR in numerical relativity.- A hybrid AMR application for cosmology and astrophysics.- List of Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.