CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- Author(s)Arie van Staveren,Arthur H. M. van Roermund,Chris J.M. Verhoeven
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction. 2. Structured electronic design. 3. Low-voltage low-power design. 4. Amplifiers. 5. Harmonic oscillators. 6. Bandgap references. 7. Conclusions. 8. Summary. A. Minimum voltage required for feedback amplifiers. B. Design example: class-AB amplifier. C. The Effective Q versus the phase shift. D. Design example: second-order compensated BGR. E. Optimum ratio of saturation currents. F. Design example: first-order compensated BGR. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.