All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains some important new contributions to the theory of structured ring spectra.
- Author BiographyAndew Baker is Reader in Mathematics at University of Glasgow. He is the author of the textbook Matrix Groups: An Introduction to Lie Group Theory, as well as numerous publications on algebraic topology, algebra and number theory in a wide range of journals and conference proceedings. He is also an editor for Glasgow Mathematical Journal and Homology and Homotopy and Applications. Birgit Richter is wissenschaftlich Assistentin at Universitat Bonn in Germany. He has published articles in several mathematical journals such as Mathematische Annalen,Topology, Annales de l'Institut Fourier, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, K-theory and Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number315
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndrew Baker,Birgit Richter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.