All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to aspectual classes and aspectual distinctions. Utilizes case studies to present a novel semantic theory of lexical aspect and compare it with alternative theories.
- Author BiographySusan Rothstein is Professor of Linguistics at Bar-Ilan University. She has published widely on such issues as syntax, semantics, and the syntax semantics interface. She is author of Predicates and Their Subjects (2000), and editor of Events and Grammar (1998) and Perspectives on Phrase Structure: Heads and Licensing (1991).
- Author(s)Susan Deborah Rothstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2003
- Series TitleExplorations in Semantics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight428 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.