Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition, this detailed industry case study helps explain information technology's so-called productivity paradox, showing that firms took roughly two decades to achieve the initial computerization and process integration that the industry set as objectives in the 1950s.
- Author BiographyJoAnne Yates, Deputy Dean and Distinguished Professor of Management at the MIT Sloan School of Management, is the author of Control Through Communication: The Rise of System in American Management, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)JoAnne Yates
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleStudies in Industry and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note42, 28 black & white halftones, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.