Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new book presents an objective and penetrating economic analysis of stabilization and reform in Eastern Europe, combined with a compassionate plea for individual rights and solidarity.
- Author BiographyJanos Kornai, Allie S. Freed Professor of Economics, Harvard University, US and Permanent Fellow, Institute for Advanced Study, Collegium Budapest, Hungary
- Author(s)Janos Kornai
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Economic Systems
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.