All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo often, the study of Israel/Palestine has focused on elite actors and major events. This title offers defying typical definitions of Israelis and Palestinians, and redefines how we understand both struggle and survival in a troubled region.
- Author BiographyMark LeVine is Professor of History at UC Irvine. He is the author of An Impossible Peace, Overthrowing Geography (UC Press, 2005) and Heavy Metal Islam. Gershon Shafir is Professor of Sociology at UC San Diego and Director of its Institution for International, Comparative and Area Studies. He is the author of Land, Labor and the Origins of the Israel-Palestine Conflict, National Insecurity and Human Rights (UC Press) and Being Israeli, winner of MESA's Hourani Award.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byGershon Shafir,Mark LeVine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.