All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses with rare impartiality what sets the Catalans apart from Spain, and how the separatist debate is playing out.
- Author BiographyRaphael Minder is a journalist who spent ten years as a staff correspondent for the Financial Times in Paris, Brussels, Sydney and finally Hong Kong, as regional correspondent for Asia. Since 2010, he has been New York Times correspondent for Spain and Portugal, covering a financial crisis that has turned political, including the territorial conflict over Catalonia.
- Author(s)Raphael Minder
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2017
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.