All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionEssays from the Global Labour Column which highlight the role of labour in the fightback against neoliberalism.
- Author BiographyNicolas Pons-Vignon is a Senior Researcher with the Corporate Strategy and Industrial Development at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. His research focuses on industrial development and policy in South Africa, as well as on labour, poverty and development aid. He is the editor of the Global Labour Column. Mbuso Nkosi is a PhD candidate in Development Studies at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. He serves as the co-editor of the Global Labour Column.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMbuso Nkosi,Nicolas Pons-Vignon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.