All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalog is published in conjunction with the exhibition Strut: the peacock and beauty in art, organized by the Hudson River Museum, October 11, 2014 to January 18, 2015 --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyBartholomew F. Bland is the Director of Curatorial Affairs at the Hudson River Museum, where he has organized a number of exhibitions related to the art and history of the Hudson Valley region including, Westchester: The American Suburb and Dutch New York: The Roots of Hudson Valley Culture. He also curated A Field Guide to Sprawl for Arts Westchester, which examined the impact of the suburban lifestyle on the physical environment, an exhibition that traveled to Yale University. Among his survey exhibitions for the Museum related to the Hudson River School are Paintbox Leaves: Autumnal Inspiration from Cole to Wyeth and Greener Pastures: Images of Arcadia at the Hudson River Museum. Laura L. Vookles is Chief Curator of Collections at the Hudson River Museum. For the Museum she has curated exhibitions and accompanying catalogs that include The Panoramic River: the Hudson and the Thames; The Old Croton Aqueduct: Rural Resources Meet Urban Needs; Next Stop Westchester! People and the Railroad; Westchester: The American Suburb; Dutch New York: the Roots of Hudson Valley Culture; and, Paintbox Leaves: Autumnal Inspiration from Cole to Wyeth. In the 25 years she has served at the Hudson River Museum, she has focused her efforts on Glenview, the Museum's 1877 Hudson River home for which she completed many furnishing, conservation, and interpretation projects.
- PublisherHudson River Museum
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationYonkers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson River Museum
- Content Note150 Color Illustrations
- Width241 mm
- Height330 mm
- Edited byBartholomew F. Bland,Laura L. Vookles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.