All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStuck is a journey to take an honest look at the fight going on inside, leading us to the God who has a plan to restore it, to restore us. Because as we realize that our stuck places are the very places that make us ache for God, we find Him waiting there for us with hope and freedom.
- Author BiographyJennie Allen is a recovering achiever who is passionate about Jesus. She is the best-selling author of Anything and Restless, and the Bible studies Stuck and Chase, as well as the founder and visionary for the million--strong IF:Gathering, which exists to gather, equip, and unleash the next generation to live out their purpose. Jennie speaks frequently at conferences such as Catalyst and Q. She holds a master's degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
- Author(s)Jennie Allen
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.47
- £12.73Trending at £13.39
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £8.74Trending at £9.09
- £7.49Trending at £10.14
- £23.72Trending at £33.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.