Student Assessment in Higher Education: A Handbook for Assessing Performance by Kevin Cox, Bradford W. Imrie, Allen Miller (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.64Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides higher education teachers with an overview of the many approaches to setting, marking and reviewing coursework, assignments, tests and examinations used in programmes for certificates, diplomas, first degrees or higher degrees. It discusses the influence of each on students.
- Author BiographyAllen Miller is at the Australian National University in Canberra; Bradford W Imrie and Kevin Cox are botgh at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Allen Miller,Bradford W. Imrie,Kevin Cox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.