CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the fiction of F. Scott Fitzgerald as a critique and chronicle of American society during the Jazz Age. The five novels covered are: This Side of Paradise ; The Beautiful and Damned ; The Great Gatsby ; Tender is The Night ; and The Last Tycoon .
- Author BiographyLINDA C. PELZER is Professor of English at Wesley College in Dover, Delaware. A specialist in American Literature, and a former Fulbright scholar, her publications include Mary Higgins Clark: A Critical Companion (Greenwood, 1995) and Erich Segal: A Critical Companion (Greenwood, 1997). She is currently working on a biocritical study of Martha Gellhorn.
- Author(s)Linda C. Pelzer
- Date of Publication30/07/2000
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudent Companions to Classic Writers
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.