Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionAs much of the world faces recession, it is more vital than ever that today's students are financially literate enough to make informed economic choices. This detailed reference, the first of its kind, expertly guides campus financial educators in their task.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 190 p.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDorothy B. Durband,Sonya L. Britt
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.