CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to research and critical evaluation that can be followed for any assignment. This book focuses on specific types of information resources: when to use them, where to find them, and how to evaluate them. It offers guidance on how to develop a note-taking system, cite sources, avoid plagiarism, and organize references.
- Author BiographyLeslie F. Stebbins coordinates the Library Intensive Program at Brandeis University Libraries. She also serves as a liaison to the Brandeis University Sociology Department, Politics Department, Women's Studies Program, and the Heller School for Social Policy and Management. Her previous works include Work and Family in America: A Reference Handbook and Women and Equality in the Workplace (co-authored with Dr. Janet Giele).
- Author(s)Leslie F. Stebbins
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.