All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable planner and study skills reference/tutorial to help you to manage your time, your studies, your money, your social life and much, much more.
- Author BiographyDr Kathleen McMillan is Academic Skills Advisor and senior lecturer at the University of Dundee, Scotland. She has published as co-author with Dr Jonathan Weyers (University of Dundee) as well as with Dr Bill Kirton (formerly University of Aberdeen) on a range of books related to studying,learning and writing for university. Jonathan Weyers and Kathleen McMillan have been teaching and lecturing for over 25 years and latterly have specialised in the transferable skills area.
- Author(s)Jonathan Weyers,Kathleen McMillan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication03/06/2016
- GenreUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight498 g
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.