CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Power! The Radical days of the English Universities is an original contribution to the exploration and understanding of the radicality of the English student movement of the 1960s. This movement was significant and widespread within English universities, and occurred within the context of global student unrest.
- Author BiographyDr Esmee Sinead Hanna completed her PhD at the University of Leeds, having studied as an undergraduate at Warwick University. Dr Hanna's main research interests relate to protest, political engagement, education, and young people. Having worked at the University of Leeds and the Open University, Dr Hanna now works as a freelance research consultant.
- Author(s)Esmee Sinead Hanna
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.