All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudent Success in College describes policies, programs, and practices that a diverse set of institutions have used to enhance student achievement. This book clearly shows the benefits of student learning and educational effectiveness that can be realized when these conditions are present.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Kuh is Chancellor's Professor of Higher Education and director, Center for Post-secondary Research at Indiana University. He directs the College Student Experiences Questionnaire Research Program, the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), and the NSSE Institute for Effective Educational Practice. <p>Jillian Kinzie is associate director of the NSSE Institute for Effective Educational Practice and project manager of the Documenting Effective Educational Practice (DEEP) Initiative. <p>John H. Schuh is distinguished professor of educational leadership at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. <p>Elizabeth J. Whitt is professor in the College of Education, and director of Student Success Initiatives in the Office of the Provost, at the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Whitt,George D. Kuh,Jillian Kinzie,John H. Schuh
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.