Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionGet the extra practice you need to succeed in your mathematics course with this hands-on Student Workbook. Designed to help you master the problem-solving skills and concepts presented in INTRODUCTORY ALGEBRA: AN APPLIED APPROACH, 9th Edition, this practical, easy-to-use workbook reinforces key concepts and promotes skill building.
- Author BiographyJoanne Lockwood received a BA in English Literature from St. Lawrence University and both an MBA and a BA in mathematics from Plymouth State University. Ms. Lockwood taught at Plymouth State University and Nashua Community College in New Hampshire, and has over 20 years' experience teaching mathematics at the high school and college level. Ms. Lockwood has co-authored two bestselling developmental math series, as well as numerous derivative math texts and ancillaries. Ms. Lockwood's primary interest today is helping developmental math students overcome their challenges in learning math. Richard Aufmann is the lead author of two bestselling developmental math series and a bestselling college algebra and trigonometry series, as well as several derivative math texts. He received a BA in mathematics from the University of California, Irvine, and an MA in mathematics from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Aufmann taught math, computer science, and physics at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 28 years. His textbooks are highly recognized and respected among college mathematics professors. Today, Mr. Aufmann's professional interests include quantitative literacy, the developmental math curriculum, and the impact of technology on curriculum development.
- Author(s)Joanne Lockwood,Richard N. Aufmann,Ron Larson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight635 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.