All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book offers new perspectives on works that were central to the visual and literary culture of the Anglo-American world-ephemeral print-but which have received little scholarly attention in the past.
- Author BiographyKevin D. Murphy is professor and executive officer in the Ph.D. Program in Art History at the CUNY Graduate Center. He is the author of Jonathan Fisher of Blue Hill, Maine: Commerce, Culture, and Community on the Eastern Frontier (2010), as well as articles on nineteenth- and twentieth century subjects in the Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians, the Winterthur Portfolio, and the Journal of Urban History. Sally O'Driscoll is teaches English at Fairfield University. Her work on eighteenth-century literature and culture has appeared in such journals as Signs, Tulsa Studies in Women's Literature, and Eighteenth-Century: Theory and Interpretation.
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransits: Literature, Thought & Culture, 1650-1850
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKevin Murphy,Sally O'Driscoll
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.